Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wheeeeew, what a weekend! Got off work on Friday, and immediately set about the difficult (but obligatory) task of discovering how many alcoholic beverages I could consume in a 45-minute period. That was really the last thing I remember. I know there were grilled meat items involved at some point, and several silent films - there might have been some spontaneous cross-stitching and the crashing of a junior-league t-ball game, but I can't confirm.

The point is, I woke up this morning in this condition:



Yes, the Long Weekend rudely stole almost all of my clothes, hacked into me with various blunt instruments (some of which are not, technically, appropriate for "hacking into" activities), and worst of all, Long Weekend then scribbled some illegible and incoherent German super-script above my head. Well played, Long Weekend, well played. This round goes to you.

But I'll see you in July, and then we'll settle the score.

0 Responses to How Was Your Weekend?: